The program has been designed to ensure the active involvement of all participants. A balance of theory and application is provided through lectures, question/answer sessions, case studies, and small-group exercises.
Through this course, you will . . .
- Understand the fundamental business model differences between traditional outsourcing approaches and performance-based approaches
- Develop an appreciation for the power of performance-based approaches and learn how progressive companies have adopted these concepts to create win-win outsourcing relationships
- Learn a proven five-step model that companies and outsource providers can use to lead them through the transition to a performance-based agreement
- Get hands-on experience practicing how to link desired outcomes to Performance Work Statements—a key to developing a sound performance-based agreement
- Understand how to view and plan the PBA process in a four-step commercial framework
—partner, Supply Chain Visions. Mike has exceptional credentials in business process design and the management of planning, manufacturing, distribution, product development, and engineering in high-volume consumer goods and food industries. He is an author and frequent speaker on process assessment and measurement.
Karl B. Manrodt, Ph.D.
—professor of logistics, Georgia Southern University. Karl is a well-regarded academic in the area of logistics and supply chain management, recognized as a “Rainmaker” by DC Velocity magazine for his efforts in helping to build the profession. Karl serves on the executive committee of the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals.
Kate Vitasek, MBA
—faculty member, Center for Executive Education, and the founder of, faculty and lead researcher for Vested Outsourcing. Kate, a nationally recognized innovator in the practice of supply chain management and outsourcing, is the author of Vested Outsourcing: Five Rules That Will Transform Outsourcing
and The Vested Outsourcing Handbook
$3,850 ($3,750 for CSCMP members; $3,270 for UT Supply Chain Forum members)
$1,925 if repeating the course
Cost of the program includes . . .
- Most meals
- Single-room hotel lodging
- On-campus transportation
- Professional education credits, where applicable
Preferred pricing is available for multiple attendees from the same organization, current students and alumni of the Executive-Level MBA programs, and individuals who qualify for our General Services Agency (GSA) tuition rates. Note: if you qualify for GSA tuition rates, meals and lodging will be billed separately.
Visit our preferred pricing page
or call +1 (865) 974-5001 for more information.